Kun test en gang!
– This item is Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
– Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
– 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
– Half-duplex transceiver
– Up to 20 million samples per second
– 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
– Compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
– Software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
– Software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
– SMA female antenna connector